Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Temporal gems and inventory question.
Syous
#1 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2013 8:26:37 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
At lvl 10 farming secret rooms I no longer seem to be getting anymore save gems. Is this normal? Do they start becoming harder to obtain the longer I farm the area or the higher lvl my team gets? Also there seems to be something odd going with the inventory which isn't such a bother now that I save more often (but incidentally makes the gem dilemma more prominent) but still worth mentioning.

Normally I wouldn't have noticed it but here goes: when I use those gems that point the way of the secret rooms I normally reload if they end up getting destroyed because its too much of a hassle to just randomly find the secret rooms by luck. On one such run while just scooping all sorts of drops and upon going to the castle to rest up, level up and sell I found that my detect secret room gem had disappeared. Note that I only noticed this item because I use it every time I drop down the dungeons ie there could have been other stuff that disappeared but I never took note. Now there seems to be a certain limit to loot carried although the game never really says "you're overloaded" while in the dungeon. There is however a notice if you attempt to re-enter the dungeon while overloaded. So is being overloaded while in the dungeons somehow causing it to "auto" delete loot we already have in our stash ie making room whether we like it or not?
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2013 9:55:37 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
No, it is a bug. On level 10 you should be able to always find the portal gems. I haven't had a chance to look into the problem, but if you need more portal gems, send me an email at support@gabysoft.com, and I will set you up.

(Note that you can also farm portal gems by using a low level party on level 1).

As for the auto delete, no, you shouldn't lose stuff like that. However there is a maximum number of items you can have on all of your characters (including those in the castle) and there seems to be problems when you reach this limit.
vcxfs2faff
#3 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 1:30:52 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Message was deleted by Moderator.
ah4tj5heev4
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:33:46 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Message was deleted by Moderator.