Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
iOS 11 updates?
Lindathepianist
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:50:00 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I have spent a lot of money on your games and would like to know if you will update them to iOS 11. Thanks.
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 11:53:11 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have tried updating the games, but Apple will NOT allow it. They consider them 'spam'. I have gone around and around with them but they will not budge. Frankly I think it is outrageous that they change their operating system to obsolete older games and then do not permit the developers to update them. I really don't know why Apple users put up with this. At this point, if you wish to continue using those games, you will need to avoid updating your device to iOS 11.

I do have the name and number of someone at Apple that you can contact if you wish. However, others have tried and it has turned out to be a waste of time. If you with to try, send me an email at support@gabysoft.com.
Lindathepianist
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:23:29 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Thanks so much for responding. I just have a couple of follow-up questions. First, are you going to publish any Filp Pix or Hex puzzles in the future that are 64 bit? I would like to look for them and am willing to purchase them. Second, I know other apps are updating their 32 bit apps to 64 bit. Is that a possibility for you, to update the current ones to 64 bit? Thanks so much for your quick reply last time. I love the puzzles, and would like to be able to continue to play them, even if I have to purchase again as 64 bit.
John Gaby
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:45:37 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
As I have already stated, it is Apple that is preventing me from updating the apps. Since they completely control iOS, I have no way of updating them without their approval. If you wish to see updates you will need to get Apple to change their policy. Good luck with that.