Tag as favorite
Compatibility with Quizlet?
TJ777
#1 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 8:08:40 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi,

It's been some years since I used my Quizard app, but I'd like to get back to it. When I try to download sets from Quizlet on my 1st generation Kindle Fire, it says it cannot connect. My internet connection is fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Is Quizard still compatible with Quizlet? I see on Amazon it still says it is...

Thank you in advance!

Update: It seems there is a problem with my Kindle Fire opening some websites. I can open Amazon.com, but many others will not open. I get a message that site may have moved, etc...
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 9:23:48 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quizlet no longer supports 3rd party apps such as Quizard. This was their decision, not ours. I am afraid there is nothing I can do.

Sorry.
1 user thanked John Gaby for this useful post.
TJ777 on 1/11/2019
TJ777
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 10:07:52 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I read that Quizlet had discontinued working with 3rd party apps on several flashcard app sites as I tried to find a new one.

I really love Quizard. It's the best there is in my opinion. I'm using mostly my iPad now, but I had planned on continuing my studies with my Kindle just to use my paid version of Quizard.

I wound up downloading Studies (formerly Mental Case) -- which so far, I really, really DON'T love -- on my iPad and it works with Quizlet, so apparently they are still working with some apps.

Even if Quizard did work with Quizlet, I found out my Kindle will not connect to many sites now due to security because the OS is just too outdated. It will still connect to Amazon.com (go figure ;)

I will really miss Quizard :(